- ANALLERGIC: like all Polyurethane Foams
- BREATHABLE: the cellular structure makes it particularly suitable for applications that require prolonged static
- ERGONOMIC AND COMFORTABLE: thanks to the high ability to mold to the body
- ECO-FRIENDLY AND RECYCLABLE: totally free from CFC / HCFC, formaldehyde, plasticizers and phthalates
- HYGIENIC: Thermofresh and Climafresh are bacteriostatic Polyurethanes thanks to the use of the Ultrafresh treatment which involves the combination of several elements, including silver
- FIRE RESISTANT: in the Modified Combustion variant
- LONG-LASTING: it was developed to keep its features in long periods of time
- UNIQUE: completely developed with Pelma technologies to be unique and hard to clone, it is produced in continuous (not molded): for this reason it has uniform density and mechanical and physical properties
- CERTIFIED: the human-ecological requirements established by OEKO-TEX ® STANDARD 100 Class I and CertiPUR are respected
These characteristics make SlowEmotion® particularly suitable for the production of high quality mattresses and pillows, for padded products for children, mats, pillows and cushions, for sanitary applications, in the furniture sector, both for seats and backrests , in gym.
Other interesting applications are both for the automobile market and for the construction industry, thanks to the soundproofing and insulation properties; for the packaging market thanks to the shock-absorbing feature.
In order to satisfy any of our customers’ needs, SlowEmotion® can be supplied in blocks, straight sheets, shaped sheets and rolls.